It was March 1897 when Holy Trinity Church in Utica was legally incorporated, 125 years ago. The parish story dates back even further, to October 1894, when 82 families and individuals contributed a sum of $79 toward a future parish and church to serve Polish immigrants to the Utica area. 

On May 15th, Bishop Douglas J. Lucia joined Father John Mikalajunas, pastor, to celebrate a special High Mass to mark the anniversary. Also in attendance were Fathers Paul Droban, Andrew Baranski, Paul Madej, and  Joseph and Donald Moskal, and Deacon George Spohr.


Website Proudly Supported By

Learn More